Tuesday, April 26, 2011

dadadada dada jajajajajaja

However f(x)'s new song goes...im actually enjoying it!!! I've never really loved their songs before but i got to say...I'm liking this!! :D

Anyways recently i've finally finished watching secret garden!!! For some reason i didn't cry from watching it...but i have this weird feeling whenever i think of joo won!! HE'S HAWT!!! As uyen and i discussed yesterday....HE'S RAISED OUR STANDARDS SO MUCHH!!!! aisshhh. But nevertheless, it was cute how a guy like him exists in the world. :)

I loved how everything tied in so well, and it definitely isn't one of those typical Korean lovey dovey dramas that we always come across. I've never really finished any dramas apart from hk dramas and some short Japanese/Korean dramas.
After GOONG, this is the other Korean drama that i fully finished. I DO RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO WATCH IT!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUTE!!! There was an empty feeling when i finished...not sure why. :\

 
*drooolzz* how good does he look >_<
absolutely in love with their love story hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment