Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What girls say: I just want a nice guy who gives me chocolate and tells me I'm pretty.

What girls actually mean: I just want a guy that's nice without being too much of a pushover, charismatic but not pig headed, smart but humble, taller than me, nice to look at but not better looking than me, doesn't take longer than an hour to get ready. Someone you can act like a total idiot with but at the en
d of the day is serious enough to still discuss important issues with. Someone who has opinions and is happy to debate them and stimulate you intellectually and challenge your views on life. A guy you can bring home to your parents and know they will get along but also someone who will get along well with your friends. A gentleman who can make you smile and laugh, who respects you but also a freak when you're alone ;).

Yeah... Girls don't ask for much...

No comments:

Post a Comment