On the 2nd of January I had a really weird dream...I woke up thinking that my "boyfriend" proposed to me and I said YES but with some uncertainty!
The dream felt so real to the point where I woke up thinking I WAS going to get married...what on earth!
But what was funny was...that I dont have a boyfriend so who is proposing? Thats also another question because I never saw my "fiance"'s face in my dream, all I remembered was he proposed and I was really surprised and happy..and lost but I was basically speechless, said yes and I went to hug him..my head as resting on his shoulders.
This would probably be the most random and bizarre dreams I have ever had and that I could remember bits and pieces of.
I remember someone told my friend and I to keep a dream diary especially when you have so many vivid dreams. I don't have many but usually when I do remember them, I think about it for a few days then forget about it.
Well this summed up my beginning to 2015! Looking forward to whatever 2015 has to throw at me! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment