Most of the time i am just too lazy to bother with blogging. Nothing extraordinary has been happening, just the usual work and uni and catch up with my friends ^_^
As many of you know, my birthday party is coming up!!! I am sort of excited and a little ceebs at the same time. I think its a thing for me to have whenever i organise something big. But everynow and then i do get messages from friends asking how my planning is going and if im excited!? Whenever i hear that they're looking forward to it, then i suddenly feel excited :D
ANYWHOOS WHO'S EXCITED?!?!? im sure everyone's been drowning in assignments that are all due around the same time and mid semester exams. Good luck to everyone! <3 nbsp="" p="">I can't wait till i see everyone next month!
On a side note, i felt like sharing a few youtube videos that i have enjoyed watching over and over again for the past week!
ENJOY!
OK for some reason i wasn't able to link the rest...whatevers...hahahaha
3>
welcome back to blogspot!!
ReplyDelete