But it was yet another beautiful day to remember. Photos schmotos...some don't like photos but to me they are precious in so many ways. Not only are they always there, they also trigger memories of your friendship. Thank you to the girls who enjoy taking photos because sometimes thats what I look at when im feeling lonely and sad.
Here are some photos to share with you all, these girls have become my family. Its been 10 years since I've known them, sometimes we become distant but sometimes we are as tight as ever. Every one of these girls have their own beautiful personality which i admire. They are girls with the purest and most caring hearts, I can always count on them whenever I'm in trouble and they are always there for me when I have my stupid moments to share. They take every word of mine into heart and thank you for telling me that you don't have to be blood related to show someone that you love them.
I hope there will be many more years of friendship with you girls and I hope to celebrate many more major milestones with you girls.
All the memories you have given me has been the greatest gift of all!
This is what Crystal prepared for us!
You are the sweetest! LIke SO SO SO SO SO SO SWEET! I COULDNT STOP AWWWWWWWWWWW-ING
Thanks to Crystal's persistence with photo taking, we have these happy snaps!
My beautiful girls!




No comments:
Post a Comment