Thursday, July 4, 2013

HOLIDAAYYSSSS

TODAY IS THE 4TH DAY OF JULY! second month of winter and we are about to enter melbourne's chili days! Good thing that we are on holidays for a month so it is time to snuggle up in bed and rest!

Also i have been trying to be organised with just..everything in my life. Without the motivation nothing really works out. Things i would like to accomplish by the end of these holidays is to maintain a clean room. the hardest because  whenever i come home i just chuck things everywhere. Never do i place things back neatly. I would also love...love...love to find a new job. Something where i would receive regular shifts and a GREAT working environment. I have a friend who reckons i will not get anywhere as i am in my final year of uni with little experience in my field...well at least i am trying! Don't you worry. i won't be stuck in that same position. Back in the days...very few things annoyed me...but now more things annoy me! I am trying to distance myself from certain people...but ughhh all i can say is...i am trying. T_T

I would also love to have a lovely catch up with my dearest. For many of them...i have not seen them since my birthday and i didn't even get to chat to them for long. For those who i have caught up with...IT FEELS GREAT!!!  Friends do make up a big part of your life. You can learn so much about others and about yourself ... so cherish them all!

So lately...what have i been up to...just the usual..catch up with friends and seeing interesting things!!!

Just like to share a few things i have been seeing lately...and yes...i see myself ahahahaha
hehehehehe ^^ felt pretty that day! Attended a 21st and it was so pretty! everyone was in white! :D

The next day, i went to St Ali's for brunch with family! Banana waffles for brunch and i tried to make myself seem..'healthier' by having the red detoxifying drink :P 

The beautiful venue of Felipe's! IT FELT SO MAGICAL!!!! <3 td="">

As i was helping Viv prepare for her party...stupid mole spammed me like crazy!  But nevertheless it was funny reading it because i can imagine her raging at me 

This is what happens when i sleep with my special gift ^^

ummm...HOW CAN I NOT TAKE A PHOTO OF THIS!!!! IT IS ONE OF THE CUTEST CAKES I HAVE EVER SEEN! I used to love hello kitty! and i sort of still do...but omgosh THE MINION!!! ojfiosdjfisodjf its so frkn cuuuutte~~~


I love how i have a phone that can take little snap shots of my life. Because i look back on it and go..nggaaawww~ i hope everyone's holidays has been fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment