20.4
had an emotional day today but ignore the negativity because i shouldnt waste my oxugen on his pettiness. I had 3 friends/relatives who dropped by today and it was the high light of my day. They stood around chatting and i had to move around asif i was working obviously. But im still so thankful that they came to say hi and visited me. I couldnt be as attentive as i had wanted but im glad i wasnt told off again! woot! one achievement !
Its time to count the achievements youve made everyday. I still remember how tought it was at woolies for my first 2 months. I was even seeing what i needed to wear (bracelet?) so i didnt have to use the speaker. NOw i had the same feeling but i need to tell myself that i need to work harder and more alert. I just need to improve everyday even if it is a little bit. HWAITING !
hope things start to look alittle brighter from now on if not i will try to learn from my mistakes!
but id like to count how fortunate i am to have my brother listen to me and give me advice. He is rather amazing if you ask me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment