23.4
Another day at home and rather than doing hw, ive once again started to do other irrelevant things. I also became extremely stressed out because c.link suspended my card since im a "high income earner now" . I may have worked more than usual, but goodness gracious! I feel so poor without it now! Transport fees are going to be so so so so so highhh! Full fares honestly do scare me especially when i compare it with concession prices. *sigh*
Also i have had a rather emotional day today because i watched those touchy hk dramas again and i felt so miserable because i have not treated my loved ones as much love as i had wanted...and respect. I have been so overwhelmed with work to the point where i have pretty much neglected family...all i do is come home, scoff down dinner and then go to my room for some dramas. Where did all my family time go? It has become increasingly difficult to gather together as a family like the old days because everyone is constantly going out with friends for dinners.
I watched a video about a man who started neglecting family/meal times with his mother who worked so hard to bring him up and how he finally realised the importance of family over everything else. Parents brought you up in the most difficult situations and all they ask in return is a simple meal with them. or maybe more. But putting aside some time for your family from your busy schedule is just so important nowadays...we are taking so many things for granted and simply not cherrishing the people we have supporting us throughout our lives.
I do not want to be like the male in the video but a loving daughter, sister and grand-daughter so they know that they have raised someone who is wanting to return the love and care that i have received over the years from birth until now.
You have worked so hard to give the best to us and i also wish that i can work just as much to give that back to you because you deserve every single bit of it <3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment