Tuesday, March 4, 2014

62/365

3.3

First day back at uni for hopefully my final year at monash!  No wait final semester!  It was actually a bad start because the night before I checked my moodle to realise that I had tutorial work to do/discuss in class.
I told myself that I would be really organised this semester but I have stuffed it up before finishing the first week. And i just wanted to say that Im also very lucky to have this amazimg timetable as well because I only have to travel to uni for 2 days meaning I have 5 days to work or do whatever I want.

The day was short but eventful because not only did I have to travel 1hr plus to uni but i also bumped into a few of my favourite ambassador friends! It was brief but it got us chit chatting again just like the old times! 

Its funny sometimes because id be so close to someone but all of a sudden we lose contact. But once we do see each other it feels as if we never had thay time apart. I like those friends ^^

Also when cleaning the dishes I was watching mkr and omgosh harry is such a dud but a cutie at the same time! ! His sense of humour and his time for "girls" always makes us laugh. Im also very happy that they got through to the next round and also its lovely seeing how supportive rick is to deb...true love there!  Looking forward to the coming weeks because so many exciting things willl happen for mkr! And just in general. .. im looking forwad to the months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment