Thursday, March 20, 2014

78/365

19.3
PRESENT SHOPPING ONCE AGAIN!!! This time i seriously hope we have done a great job because mum had an input in this and like...its a phone! and a quality moisturiser! How can it not be good!

Every single year there is always some form of stress associated with present buying because no one helps and its only anna and i and sometimes the aunts.

I seriously hope they like it this year! During the shopping trip i also took an opportunity to speak to anna about jobs and whatnot. I realised she doesnt like talking about it much when cousins are around but i thought...i dont pose much pressure on her nor do i put up a stuck up personality to her...? (i do hope i dont) so i did hear of her plans and im wishing the best for her. It takes time and i would understand the amount of pressure she would be going through. Its not easy when things dont go to plan and when people pressure you even more. Good thing to see that shes at least looking for jobs!

I on the other hand am once again troubled about work. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! test tomorrow again and im stressing out for the smallest things ever. Its tough especially when the girl next to you finishes the test within 15mins and i took double that. I was scared. i need to calm down and do my bloody work. Thats what i have to do! hai! HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment