Thursday, March 6, 2014

64/365

5.3

Had another day of work and I must say it has been one of the most pleasant shifts I have had for a while! One of my fave supervisor is back! On top of that the annoying one was busy with other things so it was those shifts where I just go in serve and leave when its time. I also met a few new workers and they are so nice! Nearly three years ago I was in the same position except for one of the transfers who wasnt very nice but oh wells.
The new guy is called Lucky and he was very polite in every way. It made my shift very enjoyable because I know I was helping someone out! Im sure ill work with the new peeps in the near future.

The team and lovely workplace was back...im so glad! Having an awesome bunch of ppl to work with really helps you through the day. It makes me think of the units I study avout hr and management.  Its so true yet its always neglected or seen as a waste of time.  I wonder when people are going to place importance in this area? Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment