21.3
sometimes people may never seem like the people you think you know...today i spoke to M in regards to my change of work and i was absolutely frieghtened and did not know how to approach this situation...i was so close to leaving this place but tbh not many have thought it was a great idea. So i asked for Ms advice to which she said...seeing how you may like/not like the job i should see how things go during training and to see whether or not i will decide to stay or leave then she told me of her story.
I was somewhat thankful of her not showing her snappy attitude towards me because usually she is like that. I guess i chose the right time to speak to her two head boss' were present. She also said on the phone that what she had meant was that i should think about what i decide on choosing this path is what i want. I need to weigh out the costs and benefits and in the end also ensure that im not stuck at the dead end. I need to provide myself with opportunities whenever i can which in life i believe is vital. I need to rationalise and not just do whatever i want. THink things through and although sometimes they seem nasty maybe deep down they are not? It was a bit of a good eye opener but knowing her the next minute i will get shit from her. no doubt about that!
whatever tomorrow brings, it is new stuff and to reflect upon what had happened today is important.I learnt that before you decide to do ANYTHING double triple think through it before i decide as it can create further complications. At the same time, hiring a new casual is another expense and its always best to retain staff who are still willing to work. At the moment she is being far more lenient and understanding than i had thought so thank you. I will remember this moment and i hope good memories or not so bad memories will continue to form.
No comments:
Post a Comment