18.3
FIANNLYYY I GET AN EMAIL ABOUT MY NEW TEMP JOB! finallyy!!! and im a bit excited and meh at the same time...people have asked me for disc already and honestly..i dont know how much i can do within those 2 months!!! :( i dont want to let them down but for now its family that #1.
Harry and CHristo also left mkr....i know....i was so sad! they were the ones who made me laugh and now that those cuties are gone....sigh....i guess this competition is getting more and more serious! argghh!
i didnt want any of those teams to go because i love them both! But chloe and kelly omg...i just want to throw an apple in their face. I just hate everything about them! Not one thing i like!
you do end up falling in love with these teams because they all have so much character! im going to miss harryy...like sooooooooooooooo muchhh!!! I must say their cooking hasnt been amazing (although im sure its way better than mine) compared to the other couples. I really like the surfer dads and Uel and shanelle!
Im looking forward to tomorrows episode because its about tradies...ehehehehehe preview looks hilarious!
Gonna head to sleep now because i have so much to do tmr...im getting ready to be yelled at ...just need to relax and stay calm....T^T
No comments:
Post a Comment