9.2
I had a really weird dream today. Ive actually had a few weird dreams but i dont seem to remember them vividly. However with the 1 hr nap i had today I had a weird dream. I knew that i had quilts to take in before my grandma hung her washing out.
MY DREAM: i was sleeping and in my sleep, i heard my grandma hanging the washing on the coat hangers and i suddenly woke up because of the music of a drama my brother was watching outside. I sleepily walk downstairs go to the garden to find that my grandma had already brought in my washing, it was also starting to spit. So i go back upstairs and continue to sleep.
REALITY : My alarm goes off and so i do the same, walk out of the room, see my brother watching that exact drama and i proceed to walking downstairs half asleep. The weather was perfectly fine and i do the same thing...walk out to the garden but the washing was still out. I take it back inside and then i go back to sleep.
ok...sounds really boring when i reread it but it felt so weird when i was awake and thought back to my dream!!! D:
No comments:
Post a Comment