21.2
FINNAALLLYYY I CAUGHT UP WITH MY FRIEND WHO I HAVENT SEEN FOR I DONT KNOW HOW DAMN LONG!!!
Its probably been a bit less than a year since i have caught up with one of my uni mates because not only are we at different campus' ... he has even graduated! Now that he is doing a masters degree in law...i believe he is going to be even more busy now! oh wells, at least we got to squeeze in a good solid catch up in between his schedules! I even went to Monashs Law buildings...omgeerrr looks so much better than my campus!
After catching up with him i rushed home and got ready for my friends 21st! Surprisingly i got ready with heaps of time to spare before my friend came to pick me up! Lucky me!
I could definitely tell that my friend (lisa) put sooooo much effort into transforming the white studio into something that was casino royale themed! I was thinking back to mine...i was so lazy to even decorate the walls...and here is one where the entire room is transformed! It looked amazing! & her cake was another big spectacular aspect of the night! Her friend made it and it looked so pretty!
The marvelous cake before everyone came!
The sweeties who hung out with moi!!!! take 1!
Take 2!
And the weirdos...i guess im the only normal one out there ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment