23.2
THIS IS SO REAL NOW!!! RUNNING MAN CAST AND RAIN AND WOOBIN ARE FILMING IN AUSTRALIA!!!
It didnt feel that real until i saw my friends retweets on twitter! they were running around (as expected) and shopping at IGA!!! omgoshhh they'll be here in melbourne tmr i think...and i really want to see them!!! Lets hope for the best and most importantly they have a blast in melbourne! Once we are in their good books then hopefully they'll come back again! I am so excited just thinking about it! I think i will feel just as proud seeing familiar venues in the rm episode! My friends are already thinking of stalking of all sorts now...if i didnt have work id do the same! argghhh RMAUSTRALIA!!!
I have that feeling where we are so close yet we can't see each other!!! oh that excitement! I hope i can keep this excitement throughout the day so my day will go quick at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment