Wednesday, February 26, 2014

56/365

25.2

Decided to stay home all day because 1: need to adjust uni timetable for the last time. .. hopefully (wish me luck please! ) 2: need to keep updated of rms whereabouts so if I was to stalk I know where to go straight away but unfortunately their locations were some what remote so I couldn't really visit them. .. they were in ballarat. ..gg

Having given up already I decided to stick with my laptop updating my timetable until I could get into a class with my friend. It reqired two changes for me but she didnt wanna come to my original tute so I decided to try and change which was successful in the end phew! A two day timetable which is my best timetable so far. There are early starts but at least I dont have late finishes like at 6pm.

After all the fuss about timetabling because previously that site crashed as soon as it hit 10.01. But it worked perfectly for all of us. Therr were no complaints on monash stalkerspace so im guessing it worked. Either everyone forgot orrrr people were too busy stalking and chasing after rm to care about their timetable. Its important for me because I needed to update my neew workplace of my availabilities and they sent an email out a week ago ... so my reply would of been a little late compared to some who would reply asap.

As noted in  the previous entry I ammmm absolutely excited about this new job. I read reviews of previous employees...their impressions were bad over good ... so I hope its a little different in Australia! 

My day was a relaxing day at home and I havent had that for a while...im just not used to working close to 20hrs all of a sudden..so I dont know how ill cope once I get a full time job...lets just say...ill get there eventually. ..start off slow and steady ;)

Also got an invite to my friends 21st! Its drawing to a close so im gonna miss these big gatherings with my high school friends!  Hope we can all still keep in touch. Though over the year i have learnt who are the certain people I should stick with and who I shouldnt...its still nice to see them and know how theyve been going every now and then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment