Tuesday, February 11, 2014

42/365

11.2

The cost of chatting to my relatives till late and youtubing was quite bad...i felt so horrible being late and yet there are those who can do it alllll the time and still not feel bad about it! as my friend will say...you guys have different values.

anywhoos, so I had a really good time chatting to my aunts, uncles and cousins over wechat because the things they say are hilariousss!!! It also motivates me to learn more chinese because if i miss a sentence, it seems like im missing out on the entire thing! Sometimes i hesitate when i send my messages...you know...will they understand me? will they think im intruding? but in the end, theyre family and they will understand since im from australia...as i grew up speaking english, its plausible :P

It has been a few years since i have seen some of them and by catching up through this really makes us connect! I wonder what it will be like if i see them again! I ended my night by watching WGM again...my forever love...sangchu couple! I loved their humour and their awkwardness! Oh the very first couple i fell in love with ><

No comments:

Post a Comment