Saturday, February 15, 2014

45/365

14.2

Happy Valentines day my beautiful friends!!! Not sure how everyone spent it but I spent half of it at work! After todays shift ive realised how emotionless I have become to those annoying customers who love to complain about everything.  I used to get annoyed almost instantly but now. .. im a completely different person.  I just smile and say thank you,  next waiting please!  It's what I think I need to prepare myself for the coming years in the work field.  Retail is everywhere! !!

After work I rushed off to the city because I had a dinner date with my girls! !! First Valentines event I've had! We went for Korean bbq again and omgaahhh boy was it satisfying! We were first planning to go to changgo but unfortunately their next available time was 90 minutes later so we decided to go to another kbbq which was where I celebrated my daughter le's 21st! That was one of the best bbqs u had and I really wanted to get more and so we did!  We all took turns in cooking so everyone was able to eat and talk. A lovely little catch up I havent had in a while now and to also do it after my tiring shift was even better!

After dinner (knowing us caulfieldarians) we needed our usual dose of dessert! Dessert story we went and im pretty sure ive been there over 20 times now..? it was another girly chit chat about life work uni travelling and DRAMAS! Parents are also back soon and my last sem of uni (fingers crossed) and a new and hopefully another new job in a few months time! Gosh 2014 shall be an exciting one!
Definitely looking forward to wjat 2014 has to bring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment