Sunday, February 2, 2014

31/365

Happy new year everyone! A new year and hopefully new memories to come! Its the year of the horse and im not sure what it brings but all I know is that my sister is 24 now! Such an oldie! But I still love you .

So following my dads instructions I woke up earlier than my brother and sister to give them the red envelopes!  Since my parents won't be here until after a certain date my dad had prepared everything beforehand. When I gave it to my sister I thought. . Hang on. .. Who is going to give it to me?  ; ( but before I said anything my sister cheerfully suggested that she would give it to me and so early in the morning my sister and I exchanged lixis and greetings to each other ^^ It was sort of childish but it got both of us giggling because of that.  It was cool how I got to hand out the lixi to them this year because generally you dont give them out until you are married.

Did everyone get cute looking lixis? The cutest ive seen so far is the minion ones! Theyre soooooo cuuuttteee!! Argghhhhh!

But for the lixis I got my favourite would have to be these ones. (Photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment