Saturday, January 11, 2014

10/365

After much consideration and coming up with several excuses I finally went to my mangers going away party/drinks.  We got there at 8.30 and started off mingling between the besties from work whom I went clubbing with a while back.  They were still up for more partying after drinks but I had to go home.

A thing that pissed me off was a friend who my parents ALWAYS drove home kept on telling everyone that she can't go partying because she was my ride home and how I can't get home.  But in actual fact she had work the next day at 7AM so she couldn't really stay it late anyways. .. and Dude I was the one who ended up calling a taxi and getting all u drunkos home!  You did nothing!  Pissed me off ughhh not going out with her again if she wants to act all goody goody and make me feel bad.

Anywhoos apart from that during the drinks we had a few funny conversations about our workmate who is leaving and how they knew they gay, it was a really catch up because it's something you won't say when you're at work in the tea room. Too bad one of them are leaving soon!

I also got to finally have a midori lemonade!  I've been craving for one since thanh bought me one for my 21st! For some reason my friends said. .. Welcome to the 1980s and you're a 1989 baby... something my older friends understand hahaha but it was a nice drink!  Everyone got cider which I hate. .. Oh and beer of  course

Well that was my night out!  Feels so different cause parents didn't keep on calling asking me when I'm coming home pheewww

No comments:

Post a Comment