Austrlia day!!! What did everyonr get up to?
I actually didnt do much because sister was out at friends house warming and so I just stayed home doing the usual lazing around . My calves were feeling so tight from the walk from otway so I decided to do some relaxing stretched on my yoga mat. As soon as I finished I fell asleep on the floor and I actually napped for a while. My brother even laughed at me for doing that...but I was tired so I could sleep anywhere! It felt good and throughout the day I was still feeling tired and dizzy. Instead of helping with ken cook I just folded clothes upstairs. Glad my brother understood how unwell I felt. Whenever I woke up from naps my face would look so pale! It scares others and I dont know why I get that...
Other than that im feeling quite well so mehhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment