Today was yet another eventful day with my siblings! Lisa drove 3hrs to get to the destination and that was to otway tree adventures near geelong. No wait it was 2 hrs from geelong. sitting in the car drained me because I didnt get enough sleep the night before and yeah...I basically slept the entire trip! Durnming the times when I didnt sleep I was out observing the beautiful scenery! It feels so good to be out of melbourne because you get to meet people from all over victoria! In our group for the ziplining we had a couple from the country side and they were just so kind!
Everyone was so friendly, you wouldnt get nasty looks from people just because we were asian or the younger bunch. Mind you we were the only asians in the group.
Taking silly photos with the siblings isnt done on a regular basis and I am so glad to see lisa out and about enjoying her free time. The ziplining was both nerv racking and exciting! It felt like I was flying through the tree tops! We were even taught about the trees that surrounded our tour. It was definitely an eye opener and I would love to go back next time.
Here are a few photos of my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment