Another relaxing day spent at home but first off we went grocery shopping with aunt and uncle! As ken and i walked around for vegetables i realised how damn clueless we have been with the price of groceries. To be honest im only ever concerned with the price of the junk food i like eating. We had so many moments where we stood there thinking...ken...nina is that cheap? I was so tired from shopping at box hill and costco today...aunty also asked me questions about the other party my cousin had and i was like serioisllyyy...not on a day when i have such a slow reaction to my external environment! She asked away but i seriously had to be careful of everything i said.
I actually enjoy grocery shopping because i get to buy everything i like to eat!
CHinese new year is coming soon! i can already tell how costcois trying to attract customers with their food thats for free! I even bought 1kg of prawn dumplings (hargow)
I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays! Ill end it here because my eyes are about to close and typing this message is really tough.
Yes old age is getting to me...hahaha jks. I just need to catch up on my sleep! Night y'all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment