Friday, January 24, 2014

23/365

Another cruizy day spent with my family at home and for once my sister had a day off and she decided to spend it with the family. I realised that I am such a little girl with my sister around, i love annoying her and nagging for things yet she isnt the type who shoves me away, she will give me what i want in the end because she is truly the best role model of a sister. We would talk things through and she would give me advice as to what is good and bad. Most of the time she would seem as if she couldnt care less but i know deep down she cares a lot about all of us. I love seeing her face when i annoy the shits out of her...shes one of the very few who can tolerate my child like behaviour. i always take advantage of when she has free time for us because ever since she started working we have had very little bonding time as siblings.

I remember my friend asked me if i was close with my sister to which i answered...nah not really..normal i guess. But after hearing about her and her sisters relationship i can probably be more certain that my relationship with my sister is more than normal. She would always be the first to tell us of the new amazing food, movie or places that she has visited and would also like us to experience the same thrills. She would also know when is the right time to give us support and when it is the right time for us make our own decisions and in some circumstances make mistakes so we can learn from our experience. I admire her so much because her work ethic and attitude with friends and family are so well done. I would truly be happy if i was able to reach half as much as what she has achieved so far. 

My sister is a true fighter and i hope for the very best for her and herfuture. never give up on your dreams Lisa! <3 div="">


No comments:

Post a Comment