Friday, January 10, 2014

9/365

It was only a top of 32 degrees but coming home from work at 5 was horrible!! I could feel a cool breeze every now and then but when the cool change wasn't there it was so hot! My siblings have given me the nickname of a reptile because I am always cold blooded but yesterday I was melting!!! as soon as I got home I just rested until dinner time. While resting I heard kookaburas talking to each other from a neighbours tree and I just could not stop laughing!!! They sounded so funnyy!!! Dont know why but it entertained me for a good 10minutes until they moved to another tree further away.

Also I did a bit of late night shopping with the sis and I think its right to say now...never shop with me...I made her spend soooooo much because we saw so many specials!!! At woolies we only needed to buy two items but we spent more than $50 and coles we only needed to spend $7.50...yet we spent $40+...nearly spending $100 in one go.. gg.  Its the same when I go grocery shopping with my parents...hahahaha what is this!!! Oh wells...ill just go less frequent from now on...

1 comment: