Friend came over today and I showed her around the house and we began chatting about random things. She suddenly asked me..how are chores going? Youll be cleaning and doing stuff all the time right? To which I thought...yeah thats true but surprisingly I am enjoying it. It keeps me busy all the time and its better than just waking up to eat then hop on my laptop and continue youtube for the rest of the day.
Its been just a bit over a week since my parents flew to china and ive had more responsibilities and also more chances to do things I normally wouldnt be able to do! I.e. cook!
More importantly, it has given me a bit of a cycle to follow so when I go to bed I wont be lying there for 30mins before I can sleep. Instead I will fall asleep straight away (well I think) because ive been doing things all day. Its an interesting feeling and thought that my friend got me to think about. Even when my parents come back I think I can continue to do what I am doing. Good practice for when I move out or go overseas by myself :)
Hope the new year has been wonderful for everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment