Sunday, January 19, 2014

19/365

Its not everyday where you realise you've found a friend who you could really pour your heart out to.  Today I caught up with my one of my high school friend We actually don't catch up that often but when we do we can talk for hours and hours about anything. .. or more like everything!  Most of time food is involved and thats also what makes it enjoyable! whenever we catch up we talk about how we have been with work, schooling, friends and just life in general. Shes one of the very few girls who I trust with my thoughts because she constantly gives me advice and tells me what she thinks.

Not only is it a form of support but its also helpful and rewarding for me. Its funny because I never was close with her in high school but ever since uni started we somehow became a lot closer.  I love the catch ups we have because I'm not the only one who's trying see her, every now and then id get a message from her about catching up or just a random chat ^^ Its not the quantity but the quality! But more importantly we share similar viewpoints about life. What im reflecting on in this entry sounds a bit like when mt friends find a really good guy they have interest in. But dw this is a girly friendship I have and I really cherish it! Hehehe ^^

This was my happy moment for the day ! I hope everyone also had a great day! Also the chinese new year festivals have begun!!! CNY IS SOON!!! time to gather with your loved ones!!! ^^

& enjoy this passionfruit tarts my sister prepared! Nomnomnom

No comments:

Post a Comment