Went for a walk around the neighbourhood with my friend again today! We both spoke about getting fit and all but upon returning home I ended up devouring 3 slices of pizza...they were just too good to say no to! 2 of which were my favourite! Yes I felt so guilty afterwards but honestly, eating healthy is so hard when I have so much junk food at home!
I also went by my high school and gosh they are making a massive improvement outside the old canteen! They've invested in a performing arts centre so from what I see thus far is a stage and two levels of seats for the audience. I guess that also means that they can hold the annual productions at school rather than using parade colleges. For many of my friends they may have received a letter about it finishing by the end of this year...another 363 days to go! Let's see how far they'll get!
So after going for a walk...I realised that it was completely pointless because I had pizza...and I'm also going to have Korean BBQ for dinner with my friends tmr night...let's just say...eating healthy starts...next week...hrrmmm I'll see how far I can go! Oh and of course...I have a hoop...in my room...now I'll just sway my hips from side to side... I'll become fit in no time!! *coughcough*
Happy holidays everyone!
you also have a yoga mat to do yoga !!
ReplyDelete