Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7/365

Spent the day catching up and pigging out with my one and only Vy! Shes the special friend of mine who does pole dancing and omgosh her figure has become sooooo goooood!!! Shes tiny herself but I want her body...maybe not boobies as big as hers hahaha
We had our girlie catch up , gossiping about work and life and everything.  Its good once in a while to talk about yourself and to realise whats actually going on and what peoples opinions are. Not like you have to take it seriously but hearing it from another view point is good. I found out a lot about my friend...not something we would talk about usually but all of a sudden I felt so shit because I accidentally blurted out something my other friend told me and she told me not to tell anyone...by the time I realised it was too late, it was said and now I feel so shit. She trusted me but just had so many things  I could not remember what she told me to say and not to say..arghhhh. im so forgetful! Hopefully she doesnt find out and if she does it wouldnt matter toooooo much because it was 2years ago...

On the upside I caught up with my other friend whos currently in hk ! She will be back in a week and then itll be her 21st! After hearing about her whereabouts I realised that I havent been doing much with my holidays...finding a job....mmmmm yeah? Ive accomplished half of it you can say? I got a temp job that only goes for 2 months starting in march. But I still need to find a proper job. So im not quite there yet! Wish me luck guys! I feel so lost as to where I want to go...hopefully ill find my sense of direction soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment