Went out with my work girls for a catch up over lunch and yes it was a girlie chat with some goss being shared around because so much has happened!
Nothing completes my day out if I didnt have food! I went to Hammer and Tong and the soft shell crab burger was definitely on the very top of my list! Without much hesitation I ordered that along with a nutritious blueberry smoothie! I actually have no idea how nutritious it is I just thought it sounded healthier than their golden gaytime milkshake and their toblerone milkshake.
I'm glad I went out because we all just caught up on life and what we have all been doing these holidays. Half of us are in our final sems of uni while some are only starting! Its good to have these girls with me who can listen to me and they will also have funny moments to share with us all as well. Ive definitely met a lovely bunch of girls from work and I hope our friendship will continue to grow! Hard to believe but woolies brough us together! I went to the same uni with one of the girls and the same high school with another 3! But it was woolies that brought us together! Oh not to forget the night outs at clubs too hehehe
Ive also finished buying another 21st present! They actually stress me out but I am soooooo relieved once I know ive finished buying it! Now theres the speech to do! I hardly know any of her friends and so im feeling even more nervous! Theres a week left too! Argghhhhh!
CNYis soon! Hope everyone has a lovely time celebrating with their loved ones! Woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment