Monday, January 13, 2014

12/365

Went to cousins birthday/carpet event where she sold hand made carpets for empowering community.  It was really nice of her to use this chance to gather donations and to celebrate her going away. 

At the party rather than mingling with new people I was with my cousins most of the time.  In a way when you're with someone you know at a party there's of a chance of meeting new people unless if I ditch my cousins and brother.  But luckily the only non related person I knew sat on my table so I got to chat to her and her bf. But other than that it was chatting to my cousins gf.

yesterday was an interesting day because I found out more about my cousins and stuff about work.  My friend just had to tell me since she gets so much info from work and here I was taking it all in and I go...wthheckkk you serious.  Imagine if they didn't gossip at work,  I wonder what else they could talk about. ..hmmmmm just a random thought.

This week is going to be sooooo hot but that's summer! !! Going to the beach with my gfs this Friday and I'm so looking forward to it! !! Wooo Ooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment