A new thing I'd like to do for 2014 is to write an entry everyday for 365 days. I'd love to see how far I can go with this! So today is the first day of 2014! The year of the horse! I do not know what this year will bring me but I'd love to do something new...try something new! I have many things going through my mind right now But I still have to sort out which are most important! I'll update y'all once I've decided!
So today I was pestering my parents about getting a new watch and asked which they'd recommend! Of course Seiko was something we both wanted But for a decent looking one...one that I wanted would be $300-400...that's out of my budget thus far But I was fortunate enough to be gifted this old but cute Seiko watch from my grandma! It's nice and slim and it fits my wrist perfectly! Colour isn't exactly what I wanted but I can't complain because it is the brand I wanted and also I believe the quality of this watch will last me a life time!!! appreciate the little things in life! This might be little but it's from my grandma so I will appreciate this a lot!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRINGS TO YOU ALL AMAZING MEMORIES! GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment