Today was reeaallllyy reaaalllyyy hot. Staying indoors would have been a wise decision as the winds and the sun created a sauna...outdoors. I did not get up to much today but we were too lazy to cook so we got lisa to buy kfc after work and omgerrrr it was amazing. I wouldnt mind have more popcorn chicken! They are my favorite! ♡
After dinner I took my time cleaning up before heading off to north balwyn to play volleyball. It has been 5 years since I last played...back in high school...year 10 I think. Luckily they weren't too competitive and in the c-division so it was sort of ok if we lost. But we won!!! We were actually short on players but luckily a random guy who was ditched by his team joined. He could do everything and he scored most of our points! 3-0 ! We won all sets and I couldnt wait to get out of there! No air con annddd no fans!
The other team were also really intimidating cause the guys who were probably 180cm+ always managed to rotate and stand opposite me . Lisa and her team were really supportive despite how many teams id lost. However it was fun! Definitely wouldnt mind filling in next time! But maybe not on a day with a top of 43...
Time to sleep ! Night everyone!!! Hope everyone's enjoying this lovely summer weather! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment